What is branding development?
A brand tells the customer what to expect from the product or service — it makes you unique.
The brand combines:
- who you are,
- who you want to become,
- and how the customers perceive the promise you have made.
Branding consists of segmentation, positioning and design.
We gain insights about the brand’s current and potential usersduring market analysis and consumer research. The task of the business is to meet the identified needs faster and to create a better customer experience than the competitors.
Our analysis and research will help you determine exactly:
- what your customers want
- what creates value for them
- what’s interesting
Then the specific actions of the marketing plan can ensure that the brand promise is kept.
Brand positioning is a place in the minds of your target customers that you want to occupy.
We help achieve three strategic positioning goals:
- Relevance. The brand must be attractive to customers.
- Distinctiveness. Uniqueness and differences from the competitors draw up attention, making the brand seem more valuable.
- Reliability to not disappoint the customers who have trusted the brand.
We work with reliable design professionals who develop brand logos and brand style books. The image of the brand is unanimously and consistently created in all channels:
- social networks,
- other advertising media: from brochures to outdoor stands.